I can't believe we only have 2 more days of 2019 but I'm ready to start facing 2020 head-on with whatever trials and tribulations that come my way. So many things I'm thankful for! Just to name a few...
- A job that I wasn't even looking for unexpectedly fell onto my lap and, to my surprise, I absolutely love it! The company itself is great, people are friendly, and I love that I get to practice what I love doing (design)!
- My children are healthy and growing.
- We booked our 2020 vacation and may possibly go out of the country once again if everything pans out (stay tuned for my blogs on that)!
- Our eldest son graduates high school and completes his communion courses at our church, finally.
- A new home (that I am excited to decorate for)
I truly believe that if you can dream it, you can achieve it. It may sound cliche but, as I've said before...if you WILL something to come to fruition, something amazing is bound to happen - whether it is exactly what you pictured in your mind or something closely surrounding what that thought is so that you're one step closer to whatever it is you're trying to achieve.
I hope that for each and every one of you, you find that little (or big) nugget to get you going in upcoming months. Cheers to a new decade and hope you - YES - have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!
~ XOXO, Mari